Clear braces are the invisible way to straighten your teeth, and provide an alternative to traditional braces. To discuss clear braces in the Houston, TX area please contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Poindexter has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Poindexter about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.