We understand the importance of family financing. That’s why Poindexter Dental helps guide patients through their treatment after a comprehensive diagnosis with the Dr. Poindexter. Treatment options are then discussed and an appropriate payment plan is selected in accordance with each patient’s individual situation. Dr. Poindexter is there every step of the way to ensure that patients receive the most effective treatment and best care possible.
Insurance & Financing
We accept the following PPO insurance policies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boon Chapman
- CHIP (Children’s Health Insurance Program)
- Metlife (out of network benefits only)
- United Concordia
- United Health Care
We regret to inform that we DO NOT accept:
- HMO, DHMO, or discount plans.
*Unfortunately these plans do not allow patients to use preferred physicians and they require patients to seek permission from assigned providers.
Alternate Financing Option:
Poindexter Dental offers financing through the following third party lenders:
When looking to purchase an insurance plan, here are some useful questions to ask:
- What sort of policy do you have with the following percentages: Preventive____100%, Basic____80%, and Major____50%?
- Is there a missing tooth clause (will the policy cover it, or will you have to wait 5 years to replace?
- Is there a waiting period for getting my work done?
- How do you pay on surgery?
- Is there a duplicating clause or standard coordination?
- Is there a replacement clause for partials and dentures? How many years?
- Your insurance policy is not payment. It is a policy and you can expect that you will have to argue with you insurance company for benefits.
- You can expect that insurance companies will try to shorten your benefits.
- Contact you benefits coordinator at your job to ensure your benefits, and read your policy so that you can call your insurance provider to discuss your full benefits.